A Great Pace to Work!
Violet Townships central location in the greater Central Ohio Area make the it an ideal place for companies . . . and their employees. Commute along one of the major interstates or state routes.
Violet Township is home to Diley Ridge Medical Center, which is an affiliate of Mount Carmel hospitals. Other major employers include our local school districts, major national retailers, several maufacturing and warehouse companies, banking, restaurants, and the most important backbone of any community, our small businesses.
There's plenty to do in the township before or after work...or even during the lunch hour:
- Violet Township has a thriving restaurant industry. Before heading home from work, there are great places to enjoy time with co-workers. For a quick break, coffee shops, both locally owned and national chains are a great place to spend some time.
- Entertainment and activities are also plentiful. Catch a movie at a major screen and Imax-style movie theater. Grab an E-book at the library or local boosktore. .
- Exercise and recreation opportunities are plentiful. Aside from seasonal opportunities through the area paorks and recreation programs, there are also several private health clubs within the township. There are many opportunities in Violet Township and our local area to learn a new skill after work, from cooking classes to glassblowing, and dancing to music.
- Team sports with co-workers also can be enjoyed through the Cities of Pickerington, Canal Wnchester and Reynoldsburg. And, there are many parks in the area that provide a chance to get away from the office. The Three Creeks Trail, Pickerington Ponds Metro Parks, and many other Parks and Recreational areas dot and criscross our area.
- Want to shop at lunch or in the evening? Enjoy destination stores, boutique shops and antiques throughout the local community and surrounding areas. Pick up some flowers or a unique gift for a birthday, anniversary or just for yourself in one of the Olde Village stores, or one of our major retailers
- Of course we also have special events for your weekend (and weekday) down time. The Violet Festival, Pet Fest, Strawberry Festival, Chocolate Hop, Kidz Fest, History Hop, Cruise Ins, Sweet Street, Haunted Village, Taste of Pickerington, Holiday celebrations, parades and seasonal events are celebrated alomst year-round.