Please check back for an interactive graphic showing some major development areas. In the meantime, here are a couple of projects for this upcoming year, and very recent years past.
- Manifold & Phalor Inc. and its subsidiary U.S. Die & Mold have opened a $3 million, 30,000-square-foot plant in Canal Winchester’s Canal Point Industrial Park. Canal Pointe, designed for warehouse operations and light manufacturing, has a 15-year, 100 percent property-tax abatement
- Gym X Indoor Sports Center will be a $4 million-plus, 75,000-square-foot building in the Canal Pointe Industry & Commerce Park near the intersection of Rt. 33 and Diley Road. Canal Pointe, designed for warehouse operations and light manufacturing, has a 15-year, 100 percent property-tax abatement.
- Groundbreaking for a $35 million medical facility in Canal Winchester owned by Fairfield Medical Center and Mount Carmel HealthCare System - they are in, running full speed and talking about expanding!
- $13 million Diley Road widening project between Busey and Hill Roads in Pickerington is completed and is a major ingress and egree road to the Canal Pointe Industrial Park development area
- Project announcement for the 90-acre Sycamore Crossing Business Park in Violet Township
- Aerosport Modeling & Design occupies new 10,000 Square Foot facility in Canal Pointe Industry and Commerce Park with project financing provided in part by the Fairfield County Revolving Loan Fund
- Meijer opens a new retail location in Canal Winchester on a 55-acre site with more than a dozen outparcels
- Tobin & Associates completes new professional office building in Canal Pointe
- Site Solution contractors announces project to develop new headquarters in Violet Township with financing support from the Fairfield County Revolving Loan Fund
- Site development begins for Pickerington Assisted Living, an 86-suite assisted living facility on Hill Road in Pickerington
- AK Athletics begins operations in a new 20,000 square foot manufacturing facility in the Canal Pointe Industry and Commerce Park
- Completion of EPS’ operations at its new 9,400 square foot facility in Violet Township with a portion of the project’s financing provided by the Fairfield County Revolving Loan Fund
- Safe Routes to Schools project to providing sidewalks in neighborhoods
Information courtesy of Fairfield33 Corridor